Add a note on someone's profile about a prayer request, a need, or a meeting you had with them. Add categories to keep your notes clean and choose who can view those notes.
From the Dashboard, go to the Notes tab and then select Manage Note Categories from the All Categories dropdown.
Add, edit, or delete categories and manage who can see notes in those categories.
- Choose a permission or select a person to allow to view the notes within that category.
- Select New Note Category then enter the name to add a new category of notes.
- Add anyone who should be notified when a new note is added.
- To remove the category entirely, select Delete Category.
All General notes will be visible to Viewers and above.
If you enter someone in the notifications list, they will receive an email with all the notes added to the category, which is helpful for people who don't need access to People but would benefit from knowing the information in notes.
Create a Note
Once you've created your categories, add a note from the notes tab on a person's profile.
Choose the category to put the note in and enter the content of the note.
Once you've added the note to a profile, you can see the date and person who added it.
To delete it, hover over it and select Delete. There is no way to edit the note.
If someone has multiple notes, you can easily filter them. Select All Categories and choose the category from the dropdown.
All notes entered on profiles will be added to the Notes tab in the order which they were entered but can be filtered by category and date or searched based on the information entered or person.
- Select the All Categories dropdown to filter the notes based on your created categories.
- Select All Dates to find a note without a time frame.
- Type in the search bar to find a specific note.
- Export or print all the notes within the filtered selection.
- Select the name of a person to be taken to all their notes.
- Select the category to filter the page to all notes in that category.