Add a note on someone's profile about a prayer request, a need, or a meeting you had with them. Add categories to keep your notes clean and choose who can view those notes.
From the Dashboard, go to the Notes tab and then Manage Note Categories.
Add, edit, or delete categories and manage who can see notes in those categories.
The General category cannot be edited or deleted. All General notes will be visible to Viewers and above.
- Select the pencil to edit the category.
- Enter the name and choose which person(s) or permission to allow to view the notes within that category.
- Add a category by typing the name of the category and choosing Create Category.
In edit mode, delete the category or save your edits by selecting Delete Category or Done.
Once you're finished, select the green Done button to be taken back to notes.
Create a Note
Once you've created your categories, add a note from the notes tab on a person's profile.
Choose the category to put the note in and enter the content of the note.
Once you've added the note to a profile, you can see the date and person who added it.
To delete it, hover over it and select Delete. There is no way to edit the note.
If someone has multiple notes, you can easily filter them. Select All Categories and choose the category from the dropdown.
All notes entered on profiles will be added to the Notes tab in the order which they were entered but can be filtered by category and date or searched based on the information entered or person.
- Select the All Categories dropdown to filter the notes based on your created categories.
- Select All Dates to find a note without a time frame.
- Type in the search bar to find a specific note.
- Print all the notes within the filtered selection.
- Select the name of a person to be taken to all their notes.
- Select the category to filter the page to all notes in that category.