Each person's profile has built-in fields for personal information, household, social profiles, and more.
Select a person from the People page or search for them.
From a person's profile tab, you can view most necessary information quickly. To edit any of the information, select the section.
Select the corresponding section for more details.
Contact the person by selecting their information, or select the pencil to make changes to the information in this section.
- Enter the first and last name as well as any additional names. Managers can customize the prefix and suffix options.
- Choose the Home, Work, or another type of contact information when you add or update information.
- Enter the information in the field.
- Use the + to add a new type of contact or the - to remove the contact information.
- Use the dropdowns to choose stage of life and important dates then select Add a Medical Note, which will show up on Registrations and Check-Ins labels.
Select Save to keep the information or close to remove the entered information.
Tips for Personal Information
- Use the Given Name, the legal first name of the person, in associating a check from a person who goes by a different name. Use the Nickname if a person regularly goes by another name in addition to this one.
- If you're editing a phone number or address with the type set to Home, you can update it for all members in the same household by checking the box that appears when you edit.
- If there is no mobile number, it will show the first listed number. Mobile numbers will be shown on a mobile device and will take you to your SMS app.
- The first home email address will open your email program to send an email to that address.
- Age is shown in months until 2 years and is used in Check-Ins location filters.
- If you want to add a birthday with no year, type it in manually rather than using the picker and use 1885 as the birth year, which will show no age.
- A Child can log in but cannot make changes to their profile.
- Managers can customize the marital status options.
Use the dropdowns to change the membership status, campus, or run a background check.
If your church has multiple campuses, assign the person to the appropriate one.
Manage background checks (add, update, or remove them) from the dropdown.
If the background check has already been added and cleared, the symbol will be green; if it was not cleared, it will be red.
The settings are only available to Managers.
Select the pencil next to the Household name to add or remove people in the household.
- Name the household. The last name will be the name by default unless you change it.
- The Primary contact for a household is denoted by the green label. Select the gear to make changes.
- When you select the gear, you can either remove the person from the household or make them the primary person in the household.
Removing them from the household will not remove them from the database.
- Add a new person to the household by searching for people who already exist in your database.
- Delete the household from your database. No people are deleted, only the Household.
Select Save to keep your changes or cancel to remove any changes. Select Other Households in the top right to access or add the person to another household.
If you need to update a phone number or address for the whole family, open the personal information box, set the phone number or address to Home, make the changes, and check the box to update for the whole household.
Link social profiles to the person by selecting the pencil next to Social Profiles.
If the person is a Child, you can enter a school and grade on their personal information and edit in this section.
Select the pencil to change the school or add other schools.
- Choose the type of school the person attends, which will filter the name and grade options.
- Select the correct school from the dropdown. Only schools that match the selected School Type are listed in the dropdown.
- Select the grade. Only grades that fall in the range set for the school will show up.
Select Save to add that information to the profile or Cancel to remove any changes.
Use the tabs on the side to find more information or create your own tabs to store even more specific information.