Households let you keep track of families or people living in the same house. People can be in multiple households, but each Household has one Primary Contact. When updating the home phone or home address of anyone in a household, you have the option to save it for everyone in the household.
View a person's households
Edit a single household
- Other Households - If the person belongs to more than one household, click the Other Households button to access them, or add them.
- Give the Household a name.
- The Primary contact for a household. To change this, click the gear
- Click the gear to get options to remove the person from the household or set them as the primary contact.
- After clicking the gear, click to remove this person from the household. The person still exists in your account.
- Set this person as the Primary Contact
- Close this person for editing
- Add a new person to the household. Search for people existing in your account to add them to this household.
- Delete the household. No people are deleted, only the Household.
- Click an existing household to edit it.
- Add a new household
Add a new household
After clicking add a new household, search for the first other person to be in that household.
Updating Household Phone and Address
When editing contact information for a person, if you edit their Home phone number or Home address you'll have the option (selected by default) to update it for everyone else in the household. If you don't want your change copied to the household, uncheck the box.
- The type must be "Home"
- Uncheck if you don't want the phone number or address copied to other members of the household.