Customize Schools in your account and then assign kids (or adults) to them. You can use the Promote Grades feature at the end of the school year to promote everyone up a grade, and even to other schools.
Assigning People to Schools
From a person's page, click the pencil or just type s to edit their school information.
- If the person is a Child, the school box is always shown. Click the pencil to edit.
- If the person is an adult, the school box is only shown after you enter a school. There will be an "Add School" button under the Social Profiles box.
Set School Information
- Set the School Type. (Elementary, Middle School, High School, College, Other)
- Choose your school. Only schools that match the selected School Type (from step 1) show up. You must choose a school type before you can choose a school.
- Set the grade. Only grades that fall in the range set for the school will show up. If a grade isn't available, you need to edit your school.
- Medical notes are printed on labels from PCO Check-Ins.
Setting Up Schools
To set up your school, go to the main People tab, click the settings gear, and choose customize fields. Only people with Manager permissions can customize fields.
Click the pencil in the schools box
Set school options
- Drag handles to reorder schools
- Set the name of the school
- Delete schools by clicking the trash icon
- Set the type of the school. You can select multiple types.
- Beginning and Ending Grades. After assigning a person to a school, you can only choose grades that fall in this range.
- If kids leave this school after the ending grade, and move into another school, set that school here. When you use the Promote Grades feature at the end of the school year, if increasing the grade puts them outside the ending grade, they'll not only have their grade increased, they'll also be moved to the Promotes To school.