- You can now set lists to automatically refresh every night. Enable this with the checkbox under the refresh button.
- Automations in lists will automatically perform a certain action on any new members on a list every time it is refreshed. See the [blog post](http://get.planningcenteronline.com/2016/list-automations/) for lots of details.
- Tweaked the UI to make editing tab names a little more obvious.
- Added the ability to move a card in a workflow to the next step by skipping the current step instead of completing it.
- Fixed a bug that caused cards to look like they were one step back from where they actually were when you viewed them from someone's profile.
- The CSV imports page has gotten a little bit of a face lift.
- Fixed an bug that caused some navigation arrows in a date picker to not properly display. Normally, I wouldn't comment on something like this, but it was the very first bit of code written for us by our newest designer, Atri. Welcome to the team Atri!
- The list of your Workflows is now sorted in alphabetical order.
Have more questions? Submit a request