The campuses in Accounts are used for the Check-Ins Mobile Pass as well as Services calendar feeds and folders. In People, campuses are used in lists and workflows and can be created as custom fields to set a campus for individual people.
Create a custom field called Campus and add your campuses as options.
Then set the campus manually or use a list to automatically set the campus.
From a person's profile, go to the tab where you created the Campus custom field to choose the person's campus.
- Go to the tab where you created the custom field.
- Choose Edit Answers to add the Campus to the person's profile.
- Select the correct campus for the person.
Select Save to add the campus to the person's profile.
Use the bulk update tool to set the campus for a group of people at once.
- Search for the people you'd like to update, by typing their names or by using a list, and add them to the list below.
- Use the dropdowns to search the custom tab and field to update the campus.
Select Update x people to save the changes.
Create a list with rules to pull out people who serve at the campus and who have checked in to the location associated with that campus.
Populate the list and create the automation to add a campus to the people on this list every time the list is refreshed.
- Check the box to Auto-refresh every night to keep the list and people on it most current.
- Select Create Automation from the Actions dropdown.
- Use the dropdowns to search the custom tab and field to update the campus the check the box to Apply this action to current members.
Select Add Automation to update the current list of people and to update all future people added to the list.