Create additional campuses in Accounts, and they will be used for the Check-Ins Mobile Pass as well as Services calendar feeds and folders. To assign people to campuses, add custom fields then set the campus a person attends.
Once you've created a custom field called Campus and have added your campuses as options, set each person's campus in the way that works best for you:
Use the bulk update tool to set campus for a group of people at once.
- Search for the people you'd like to update and add them to the list below.
- Use the dropdowns to search the custom tab and field to update the campus.
Select Update x people to save the changes.
Create a list with rules to pull out people who serve at the campus and who have checked in to the location associated with that campus.
Populate the list and create the automation to add a campus to the people on this list every time the list is refreshed.
- Check the box to Auto-refresh every night to keep the list and people on it most current.
- Select Create Automation from the Actions dropdown.
- Use the dropdowns to search the custom tab and field to update the campus the check the box to Apply this action to current members.
Select Add Automation to update the current list of people and to update all future people added to the list.