Sending emails in People allows you to keep track of who you've emailed much easier. Plus, our formatting options and email templates make sending emails super easy!
On a person's profile page, click the email address.
Craft your email using the editing tools before sending it.
- Add more people to this email by selecting Add then typing their name. If you don't see the correct person from the list, you may need to add them to your database.
- Select which of your emails you want to send this from if you have multiple on your profile. If you want to send it from the church email, you can even choose that one from the dropdown.
- If you've created a template, apply it to the email. The template will override any text already entered.
- Use the formatting tools to change the view of the words or add links and placeholder text. The placeholder text will automatically fill what you've chosen based on who you're emailing.
Select Send Email when you've added all the necessary information.
If someone mentions they didn't receive an email, try these things:
- Check the People app to make sure their email address isn't blocked.
- Ask the person to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their email address book or whitelist the email address.
If neither of these help, contact support by clicking the ? in the top right corner of the app.