Forms allow people to enter information about themselves without having to register for an event. Use forms to get necessary information, while saving time on data entry and follow-up.
Check out the video to see how to create a form or follow the steps below.
If you're a Manager, click New Form from the Forms page.
Add a title and drag fields from the right to the form.
- Move a field by dragging it to the appropriate place; edit or delete it by clicking it and making appropriate changes.
- Any information a person adds to Profile Fields will update their profile. They will receive an email asking them to verify any new information. Once they've verified it, their profile will be updated.
Custom Fields can also be updated by using the Custom Field on the form.
- If you want a person to be added to a workflow based on a certain response, add a Workflow Field and choose from your workflows.
The workflow will only be an option if it has at least one step.
- Basic Fields allow you to customize the form to ask questions that won't be added to a person's profile. You'll have access to the answers from the Submissions tab.
All forms have the email address and name at the top and are saved automatically.
Some fields only need to be filled out if another field is answered. Those fields will be connected on the form.
To connect those fields, click Add condition and choose which field to connect.
On the form, the condition will not show up until the connected field is answered.
Automations give you the power to automatically perform an action on people who fill out your form. Send them an email, add them to a team, event, or group, or even send them a mobile pass right when they submit their form.
From the Automations tab, click Create Automation or choose one of the suggested automations.
If the automation is to send an email, the email will be sent from the person who added the automation.
The Settings tab gives you information about who can access the form and how to embed the form.
- Only managers have access to all forms, but you can give a person permission to manage or view any form.
- You can work on the form but not allow others to fill it out by setting it to Inactive. When it's ready, set it to Active for others to fill it out.
- To notify someone when the form is filled out, search for a person to add to the Notification List.
- Embed the form by copying the public URL and following the embed directions.
If you just want to link the form somewhere, view the public form and copy the URL.
If you select View Public Form on the Forms page, you'll be taken to the form itself. You can also share the link with anyone who needs to fill out the form.
On the form, fill the information, and once you enter your email address, the Continue button will turn blue.
The form cannot be completed without the email address and required fields, but other fields can be left blank.
Click Shareable Code to access the QR code for this form. People can scan the QR code to be brought straight to this URL without having to type it.
After the form is submitted, a person will need to verify any changes to their personal information from a link in the confirmation email.