Your church members can update their personal information in a few different ways.
When Church Center is enabled for your congregation, members can log into your church and manage some of their own personal information. Any subscription to Check-Ins, Giving, Groups, People, or Registrations includes Church Center.
Any changes a person makes to their information are reflected across the Planning Center database. They can also see all of their existing event registrations, giving history, group membership, and prepare check-ins for their household before arriving at church!
People cannot add or remove household members or change names or birthdates. Those changes must be made by an Administrator in order to maintain control over important changes since those changes can affect many of their processes.
Tap the picture or initials at the top right.
Make changes to the profile, and then tap Update to save.
Available Fields to update in Church Center Mobile App:
- Profile Photo
- Contact Information (phone number, email address, address)
- Profile Information (gender, grade, school name, marital status, anniversary, medical notes)
- Household Members (adding members to your household, update basic profile fields)
Primary Contacts can also update profiles for their Household members.
From the Church Center website, go the the Profile to make change to personal contact information.
Photo, profile information, and household information cannot be updated from the website.
Update the email, phone number, or email address, and then click Save changes.
People in your database can be updated, and new people can be created using People Forms.
Forms will allow you to collect more information than what's available through Church Center, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Forms only update one profile at a time, so a form must be filled out for each household member separately.
- Members need to use their own personal email address to avoid creating duplicate profiles.
- When they make changes to their profile, they will receive an email asking them to verify the new information before it is applied to their profile.
Available fields to update using a People Form: